- Log into the Absolute Hosting Windows Control Panel
- Expand Hosting Space Menu and click on to Web Sites or click on the Websites Icon on the home page
- On the Websites page, click the website you wish to set permissions for
- On the Website Properties page, under Security settings, select Enable Write Permissions and click Save Changes
- Click Hosting Space Menu > File Manager
- On the File Manager page, click on your domain name to expand the folders on the web server
- Click the Padlock icon to the right of your wwwroot folder (or any folder within the wwwroot)
- On the File/Folder Permissions pop-up, select write permissions for the Network Service & your website user
- Select Replace permissions on all child objects and click Set Permissions
- write permissions, website permissions, hosting permissions, permissions, set permissions, web site permissions, write
- 10 Users Found This Useful
Follow the steps below to change an email password that is hosted on our Windows SSD Hosting...
For your security and the security of other users hosted on our Windows SSD Web Hosting...
After installing an SSL on your website hosting on our Windows servers you'll most likely want to...
How to remotely connect to a Microsoft SQL Database Preamble : In order to connect to a...
<add name="MySqlSiteMapProvider" type="MySql.Web.SiteMap.MySqlSiteMapProvider, MySql.Web,...