This guide will walk you through installing a free Lets Encrypt SSL on your domain within your DirectAdmin Control Panel.
NB : Free SSL Certificates are provided as is and with no support, read our knowledge base article about Support for Free SSL Certificates
- Log into your DirectAdmin Control Panel.
- Use the drop down menu on the right to select the domain to install the SSL on should you have multiple websites created in your DirectAdmin Control Panel.
- Click on the SSL Certificates option under the Account Manager menu.
- Click on the Free & automatic certificate from Let's Encrypt option to the left.
- Select the entries you wish to secure. (We recommend the www.domainname.co.za and domainname.co.za as per the image below)
- Click on the Save Button.
- You will receive a popup confirming that the SSL has been successfully installed on the domain.