In order to create DNS records for your domain please follow the below steps.
- Log into your Absolute Hosting Client Services Area.
- Click on SERVICES.
- Click on the ACTIVE button to the right of your hosting service.
- Scroll down to the Your Account section and click on DNS Management.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the domain name.
- To create a new record click on the blue Create DNS Record button.
- Under Type, select the type of record you wish to create.
- Under Name, enter the name of the new record. Eg. webmail.
- Under Value, enter the value for the record. Eg. 184.108.40.206
- Click on the green Create button to complete the creation of the record.
You have now successfully created a new DNS record for your domain name.