Follow the below guide to edit a DNS record for your domain name.
- Log into your Absolute Hosting Client Services Area.
- Click on SERVICES.
- Click on the ACTIVE button to the right of your hosting service.
- Scroll down to the your account section and click on DNS Management.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of your domain name.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the record you wish to edit.
- Change the values of the record as needed then click on the green Confirm button.
You have now saved the change to the record as needed.