Follow the below steps to create Catch All Email accounts from within your client services area.
- Log into your Absolute Hosting Client Services Area.
- Click on Sevices.
- Click on the green Active button to the right of your service.
- Scroll down to Email Management and click on Catch All Email.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of your domain name.
- Select the action from the drop-down menu then enter a email address if required then click on the green Save button.
You have now created a Catch All Email Address for your account.